|Terms and Conditions
Use of the WEO MEDIA website and related systems is based on acceptance of its Terms and Conditions. Please click the link below to read the Terms and Conditions.
Weo Media Terms and Conditions
Please direct any questions regarding the Terms and Conditions to email@example.com
Touchpoint Communications LLC, ABN WEO Media is referred to herein as “WEO Media.” The client/customer entering into a WEO Media Agreement with WEO Media is referred to herein as “Client.” The Following terms and conditions (“Terms”) are a part of each WEO Media Agreement (“Agreement”) and are binding upon Client. In the event of any inconsistency or conflict between the terms and provisions of the Agreement and these Terms, the terms and provisions of the Agreement shall control. The Client are each referred to herein as a “Party” and, collectively, as the “Parties”.
Ownership of Materials
1) If client cancels website service, client continues to own the right to their domain name(s). However, WEO Media will no longer pay for domain renewal.
2) If client cancels WEO Media service, client retains the right to use website graphic design elements, and content originally provided by client. WEO Media will export the website HTML code and send to client so they can rebuild the entire website (excluding WEO Media owned content). Please note: WEO may charge up to $500 in labor fees to export the website HTML code if the website service is cancelled.
3) If client cancels website service, WEO Media may charge up to $150 for domain transfer activities and labor.
4) WEO Media owns and retains all copyrights to standard (stock) website content provided by WEO Media, images provided by WEO Media, and other related content provided by WEO Media. Standard (stock) content may only be used on WEO Media websites.
5) For Premium SEO Content clients, if service is cancelled after 12 months from the website launch date the client is entitled to be a non-exclusive licensee without the ability to transfer content to a third party meaning the client can use the content on their own website, but may not resell or repurpose it to a third party. WEO Media also retains the copyright to use the content as well.
6) For Premium SEO Content clients that cancel services less than 12 months from the website launch date the client is not entitled to transfer the content away from the WEO Media hosted website. In this case WEO Media retains all ownership and copyrights to the content.
7) WEO Media owns and retains all rights and copyrights to website code, online forms, and software platform for the Media Management System.
8) Client certifies that all content they provide (text, images, documents, videos, etc) is either owned by client, created by client, or client has legal right to use content from another provider. WEO Media is not responsible for verifying that content is authorized; this is the client's responsibility.
9) For logo design client owns the final design only. WEO Media will send final design vector files to client upon client approval and full payment received.
10) For photo and video shoots WEO Media retains ownership of all raw shoot footage. Clients will be given final photos and videos, but not raw footage.
11)Price and Payment:
The fees and charges agreed upon for the Services shall apply to the agreed upon length of the term of this Agreement. Thereafter, the fees and charges may be increased or decreased by WEO Media. Changes to fees are effective after we provide you with at least thirty days' (30) written notice. All fees are quoted in U.S. Dollars. Client is responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with services in a timely manner. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. (This includes charging other payment methods on file with us, retaining collection agencies and legal counsel.)
Bills are due and payable by Client upon presentation. Delinquent accounts are subject to deactivation at any time. Customer agrees payment is nonrefundable. WEO Media may in its absolute discretion charge Customer interest on any account unpaid on the due date at a rate of 3% annually from the due date until the account is paid in full by Client.
12) For Healthgrades premium profile pages the actual features of the pages are determined solely by Healthgrades. These features are subject to change at any time at Healthgrades' discretion. WEO Media is not responsible for these changes, and has no influence over Healthgrades. WEO Media is an independent reseller of these services, but the actual services are controlled by Healthgrades.
13) Dear Doctor Terms and Conditions: Client hereby agrees that the use of any Dear Doctor Products pursuant to this Agreement subjects Client to the Dear Doctor Terms and Conditions, the current version of which may be found at http://www.deardoctor.com/product-terms-licensee.html. The Dear Doctor Terms and Conditions are hereby incorporated into this Agreement by reference. Dear Doctor reserves the right to make modifications to the Dear Doctor Terms and Conditions from time to time, in its sole discretion, without prior notice to Client. Continued use of any Dear Doctor Products following any modification to the Dear Doctor Terms and Conditions will indicate Client's acceptance of such modification. By executing this Agreement, Client acknowledges that Client has read, understands, and agrees to the Dear Doctor Terms and Conditions.
Client and its employees shall not disclose, publicly or privately, any details related to WEO Media's business model, practices, forms, contracts, documents, or any other materials provided by WEO Media's to Client, without WEO Media's prior written approval.
Client and WEO Media agree not to disparage the other, including but not limited to making comments on social media or customer review sites.
WEO Media - Dental Marketing
8625 SW Cascade Avenue, Suite 300
Beaverton, OR 97008
Call today 888-788-4670
Book one of our Marketing Consultants to speak at your event.
Tell us about your event
<!- Subscribe Form Modal - >